...the hell? (was: Internet on a Cd-Rom)

---------

Bill Keyes aka the Ferret-Meister (bkeyes@lamar.ColoState.EDU)
Tue, 4 Jul 1995 23:15:38 -0600 (MDT)

Did, like, *everyone* get a copy of this? What is up here? I thought at
first it was a FAQ-maintainers thing, but apparently, a lot of people with
no connection to the FAQ world have gotten it as well...

Is this the next (horrible) stage of advertiser's spamming? There's not
much we can do about it on Usenet, but in our *mailboxes*??

Bill.

* Bill Keyes /\ * bkeyes@lamar.colostate.edu *
* c////////=================|__|=> * Sic semper culiculis daemoniacis! *
* NoCoAnDeBHQ Commander & / \ * alt.devilbunnies FAQ Keeper *
* Bunny hunter Extreme <______> * http://www.xmission.com/~snowhare *