Re: paper on FAQ's

---------

J.D. Falk (jdfalk@cais.com)
Thu, 27 Apr 1995 11:05:15 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 26 Apr 1995, Bill Wohler wrote:

> The FAQs have become a library of information all onto themselves.
> I think they are more than just traffic reducers these days.

Even the name -- Frequently Asked Questions -- no longer fits in
all cases. Though generally called FAQs (since that term is so ingrained
into net.culture), it's an entire family of informational documents, from
newsgroup charters to lists of lists.
And, IMHO, there is no way to be more useful to the 'net at large
than to maintain a much-needed FAQ.

| "Remember: I'm not only the president of Small Club for Men, |
| I'm also a mouse planning global domination!" |
| -- The Brain, Animaniacs |
--------========== http://www.cais.com/jdfalk/home.html ==========--------

[ 1993 | 1994 | 1995 | 1996 | 1997 ]

---------