Re: Postings

---------

Bill Keyes aka the Ferret-Meister (bkeyes@lamar.ColoState.EDU)
Thu, 13 Apr 1995 14:28:32 -0600 (MDT)

"heh" wrote:
> I've long thought that there should be an unmoderated alt group for
> all those silly faqs ... you know ... alt.culture.net-viking, alt.gorets,
> alt.spam.barf.barf.barf, ... that kind of thing. Many of those
> alt.silly.group.names have faqs, but are not really suited for
> news.answers and are not willing to run the gauntlet.

I dunno. The alt.buddha.short.fat.guy (Hi Alf!) FAQ goes out to news.answers,
as does the alt.devilbunnies FAQ. Those are pretty silly...

Though if there *were* an alt.answers.silly group available, I'm sure the
FAQs would fit in nicely there as well... =)

Bill. ("All praise the award-winning alt.devilbunniess FAQ!")

* Bill Keyes /\ * bkeyes@lamar.colostate.edu *
* c////////=================|__|=> * "There is special providence *
* NoCoAnDeBHQ Commander & / \ * in the fall of a Bunny." *
* Bunny hunter Extreme <______> * -Shakespeare, Hamlet, V.ii. *