Re: Walnut Creek Revisited

---------

Andrew D. Taylor (af883@freenet.carleton.ca)
Mon, 3 Apr 1995 13:03:53 -0400

>I certainly don't want to spark off this mailing list with yet another
>debate over the pros and cons of Walnut Creek's Internet Info CD-ROM.
>However, the complimentary CD-ROM that they promised me, as an FAQ
>maintainer, has yet to arrive. Indeed, the one they promised me the
>previous year also didn't turn up.

Mine arrived on Friday C.O.D. $10. Turns out Candian Customs decided to
charge me GST (Goods and Services Tax) on US$45 plus a $5 processing fee.

Later,
__ __
/_/\/\ Andrew D. Taylor CHRI - Christian Hit Radio Inc. /\/\_\
\_\ / Ottawa, Ontario Song For You - CKCU-FM 93.1 \ /_/
/_/ \ Mech. Eng., Carleton University / \_\
\_\/\ \ af883@freenet.carleton.ca / /\/_/
\_\/ http://freenet3.scri.fsu.edu:81/users/adtaylor \/_/