Re: That copyright stuff

---------

James D. Murray (jdm@netcom.com)
Fri, 16 Dec 1994 16:46:27 -0800 (PST)

> Just out of curiosity, what does everyone else say in their
> copyright notice?

Since I do not "own" much of the info in my FAQ (I only collect and
arrange the data) my copyright notice only claims myself to be the
author and nothing more (I should wrap it in a PGP envelope, I guess):

Subject: 2. Copyright Notice

This FAQ is Copyright (C) 1994-95 by James D. Murray. All Rights
Reserved. This work may be reproduced, in whole or in part, using
any medium, including, but not limited to, electronic transmission,
CD-ROM, or published in print, under the condition that this
copyright notice remains intact.

--

James D. Murray POB 70 Tel: 714.288.0141 jdm@netcom.com Orange, CA 92666 USA Fax: 310.407.5257

Maintainer of the Graphics File Formats FAQ on comp.graphics and coauthor of the O'Reilly book "Encyclopedia of Graphics File Formats".