Re: Internet Info CDROM (fwd)

---------

Mr Rhys Weatherley (rhys@fit.qut.edu.au)
Wed, 14 Dec 1994 08:50:27 +1000 (EST)

On Tue, 13 Dec 1994, Tom Lane wrote:

> I have some personal experience with this. I am principal author of the
> free IJG JPEG code, which is available on several Walnut Creek CDs.
> (While I have not checked personally, their Simtel collection would
> certainly have it, and probably several others.) Walnut Creek has
> never contacted me about it.

Keith Petersen at SimTel has a policy of not accepting anything which
restricts CD distribution of programs in the collection. If you don't
like Walnut Creek's tactics with respect to that CD, you can withdraw
your program from SimTel.

Cheers,

Rhys.

--
Rhys Weatherley, Queensland University of Technology, Brisbane, Australia.
E-mail: rhys@fit.qut.edu.au  "net.maturity is knowing when NOT to followup"