[ Home  |  FAQ-Related Q&As  |  General Q&As  |  Answered Questions ]

    Search the Q&A Archives

What should parents give to baby when he is not willing to...

<< Back to general questions

Question by shikha
Submitted on 11/14/2003
Related FAQ: N/A
Rating: Rate this question: Vote
What should parents give to baby when he is not willing to take food at 12 months

Answer by kalito
Submitted on 11/16/2003
Rating:  Rate this answer: Vote
a good spanking


Answer by dawn
Submitted on 12/9/2003
Rating:  Rate this answer: Vote
I know my own children each showed signs of being picky about eating at about 1 year. What I did was to just keep trying different foods. Make sure you don't just give in by allowing junk foods. Make several different items and allow baby to choose from different foods on plate. I noticed that when given the opportunity to choose each of my children ate good and it was a win win for me and them. Good luck.


Answer by yh5t6e4fv
Submitted on 1/26/2004
Rating: Not yet rated Rate this answer: Vote
Then they wont eat untill they learn.  They will give in sooner or later.


Answer by Me
Submitted on 1/28/2004
Rating: Not yet rated Rate this answer: Vote
Ask a pediatrician.


Answer by n-a
Submitted on 2/14/2004
Rating:  Rate this answer: Vote
I've eaten some pretty strange stuff once I was hungry enough. You'd be surprised what a kid will pack in their mouth when they're hungry. Maybe go with longer periods between feeding times. More exercise and fresh air can help too as well as make them sleep better at night.


Answer by Marsha
Submitted on 8/24/2004
Rating: Not yet rated Rate this answer: Vote
Everyone needs substanance to get through the day. If your child won't eat, be sure to have something with nutrients in it for the child to drink. Gatorade and Pedialyte are good for dehydration. Other drinks, such as Ensure or even Slimfast, are made specifically for someone who cannot eat solid type food, for whatever reason.


Answer by Meh...
Submitted on 4/25/2006
Rating: Not yet rated Rate this answer: Vote
give them a GOOD HARD SPANKING!!!!!!!


Your answer will be published for anyone to see and rate.  Your answer will not be displayed immediately.  If you'd like to get expert points and benefit from positive ratings, please create a new account or login into an existing account below.

Your name or nickname:
If you'd like to create a new account or access your existing account, put in your password here:
Your answer:

FAQS.ORG reserves the right to edit your answer as to improve its clarity.  By submitting your answer you authorize FAQS.ORG to publish your answer on the WWW without any restrictions. You agree to hold harmless and indemnify FAQS.ORG against any claims, costs, or damages resulting from publishing your answer.


FAQS.ORG makes no guarantees as to the accuracy of the posts. Each post is the personal opinion of the poster. These posts are not intended to substitute for medical, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. FAQS.ORG does not endorse any opinion or any product or service mentioned mentioned in these posts.


<< Back to general questions

[ Home  |  FAQ-Related Q&As  |  General Q&As  |  Answered Questions ]

© 2008 FAQS.ORG. All rights reserved.