[ Home  |  FAQ-Related Q&As  |  General Q&As  |  Answered Questions ]

    Search the Q&A Archives


<< Back to general questions

Question by MIRANDA
Submitted on 1/12/2004
Related FAQ: N/A
Rating: Rate this question: Vote

Answer by loyal alien
Submitted on 1/28/2004
Rating:  Rate this answer: Vote
The parent should get some kind of legal status to grow their children (citizen of USA) while in USA. Like I am from Nepal. We can't go back because of the Maoist Terrorist. USA is trying to protect children and citizen by not letting them to go to the country where terrorists still prevailing. Why they are not thinking about this. We are here legally and raising family in US soil and help children to grow as good US citizen. This is a big concern.


Answer by ftalha
Submitted on 2/5/2004
Rating:  Rate this answer: Vote
No the parent does not get any kind of withhold from deportation, I have faced a similar situation and I have been deported back to my country of origin. The children are in USA still and going through alot of financial problem. The INS does not care they say that the child can always be sent to a foster home to provide a better life to them.
I wish that the senate would so something for people like me who miss their children so much! I last saw my children 2 years ago and they can not come here because of language barrier and terrorism issues.


Answer by Nusrat
Submitted on 6/1/2004
Rating:  Rate this answer: Vote
If I give-birth my baby at USA while I am visiting USA with a visit visa will I be deported from USA after the child birth??? May I get a legal status to live in USA??? Because of my baby????? Can I bring my husband to USA later???? Because he does not have a visit visa. If I get a status to live in USA then how long does it take to get the status?


Answer by PeNiS
Submitted on 6/8/2004
Rating:  Rate this answer: Vote
all i can say is how bout no one has sex so there will be NO FOREIGN BABIES.


Answer by yogesh chandra patel
Submitted on 8/21/2004
Rating: Not yet rated Rate this answer: Vote
My  child is  born In USA  in 1999 during my visit  to USA and this  time  me my  wife and my US born child  are living in  india,but there are lots of  problem for terrorist, kidnapping, protaction and  puluted  weather, so  we want  to  go back to USA  and raise my  child there for better  future so  how  we can  support  my  USA born  child


Answer by titisud
Submitted on 9/30/2004
Rating: Not yet rated Rate this answer: Vote
I need to know if I have any rights for being a foreign u.s. citizen mom to obtein my visa??? I just want it for pleasure and travel with my son!!!


Answer by blnkgurl@hotmail.com
Submitted on 12/22/2004
Rating: Not yet rated Rate this answer: Vote
Anyone born on United States soil is a citizen, regardless, and the parents can get citizenship, but I don't believe their children are relevant.


Answer by Sunny
Submitted on 12/31/2004
Rating: Not yet rated Rate this answer: Vote
i want to know the answer in law too. who can give me the answer?


Answer by zerosentiment
Submitted on 2/14/2005
Rating: Not yet rated Rate this answer: Vote
The parents of the Child cannot stay back, the child will only be able to sponsor his parents after he/she is over 21. so it will only give the child US citizenship.

How ever, morally there may be ways of appealing for things like this.


Answer by jjjjjjj
Submitted on 3/8/2005
Rating: Not yet rated Rate this answer: Vote


Answer by zuni
Submitted on 3/31/2005
Rating: Not yet rated Rate this answer: Vote
No, parents don't automatically get US nationality till the child is I guess 16 years old or so and sponsors the parents for green card.  


Answer by jellyfishattack
Submitted on 6/27/2005
Rating: Not yet rated Rate this answer: Vote
unless one of the parents is a us citizen, the baby is not a us citizen, it acquires the citizenship(s) of its parents.


Answer by shilJai
Submitted on 7/11/2005
Rating: Not yet rated Rate this answer: Vote
I am working on L1 visa here in USA,i am pregnant,if I give birth to my baby in USA..will i be getting any legal status in USA????


Answer by Erika
Submitted on 8/2/2005
Rating: Not yet rated Rate this answer: Vote
Yes. Any child born within the borders of the United States is an American citizen. As for their parents, any immigrant can become an American citizen after completing the naturalization process, which is long and difficult to complete.


Answer by vicky
Submitted on 10/1/2005
Rating: Not yet rated Rate this answer: Vote
my cousin is married to an American has done law degrees over there has two children and still cant get an American visa if she leaves the country for a holiday she will not be aloud back in to that country but her husband and children will


Answer by asparrow
Submitted on 10/9/2005
Rating: Not yet rated Rate this answer: Vote
Is a sparrow a baby ?


Answer by Alison
Submitted on 10/26/2005
Rating: Not yet rated Rate this answer: Vote
I gave birth my daughter in USA when I worked there, and then we went back China till she is 5 years old now, I am planning to accompany her back to USA for her good education in USA, what type of visa should I apply and is it hard for me to apply a legal visa to accompany with my daughter to USA?is there any one have the same experience as mine?


Answer by adnan-s4u
Submitted on 11/6/2005
Rating: Not yet rated Rate this answer: Vote
when a child born , i saw


Answer by Peter
Submitted on 11/29/2005
Rating: Not yet rated Rate this answer: Vote
For the entry by "PeNiS" the USA is a nation of foreigners. From Ulster to Mexico foreign babies have made your nation great.


Answer by Roland
Submitted on 4/22/2006
Rating: Not yet rated Rate this answer: Vote
  The law of jus soli must be tempered with the jus vivendi meaning the right to pursue of life.  Children born in the USA by jus soli becomes automatically a US Citizen, and so they have the inherent right just like any other American since the time of George Washington and before to have that inalienable right to live with protection, care and full support not only from the State but from its natural parent as dictated by natural and ethical law.   It is not enough that you clothe a person with citizenship without giving him the right to live with all the protection from his parent as well as from the state that granted him that citizenship.  If ever the origin of the parents are not promising for the future of the child who is an American, why deny that child the chances and all the opportunities he or she can have in his or her country which is the United States of America.

I hope that the Legislators will realize that America's prime asset who are the children, be given the chance to grow and develop in the USA complete with their right to have protection from their natural parents as well as from the equitable law of the USA.


Answer by lalitha
Submitted on 4/25/2006
Rating: Not yet rated Rate this answer: Vote
if a child born in u.k. we lived 4 years in u.k.still child is 13 years.we have lots of problems in sri lanka.risk of life, we all can we all go to the u.k.,(mother and 2 children)what is the situvation please write to me mgunasekare@yahoo.com my e mail address. i am looking forward to hereing from you.


Answer by bth
Submitted on 5/15/2006
Rating: Not yet rated Rate this answer: Vote
PeNiS- I hope you're sterile!


Answer by get real
Submitted on 5/25/2006
Rating: Not yet rated Rate this answer: Vote
-the child is a citizen but the parent is not they still have to go thru procedure
- if you come here illegally and get deported it is your own doing
- you deserve no special treatment because you had children here while you were here illegally
- the children can leave with you or go to foster care as a benefit of being a citizen with out legal parents


Answer by interview questions
Submitted on 9/26/2006
Rating: Not yet rated Rate this answer: Vote
http://cassie-jjj.blogspot.com <a href="http://jordan-capri-lk.blogspot.com">jordan capri</a> [url=http://chi-magazine-italy-kj.blogspot.com]chi magazine italy[/url] [url]http://fall-out-boy-jh.blogspot.com[/url]    http://used-cars-jh.blogspot.com <a href="http://linkin-park-sda.blogspot.com">linkin park</a> http://briana-banks-sdg.blogspot.com <a href="http://mature-kjf.blogspot.com">mature</a>  


Answer by gagi
Submitted on 1/25/2007
Rating: Not yet rated Rate this answer: Vote
hi i want to know if i can become a citizen because my child was born in the usa.pls answer


Answer by Mo
Submitted on 4/7/2007
Rating: Not yet rated Rate this answer: Vote
The child will be US citizen you will got no favorit becouse you are the parent, once the child turn 18 he/she would be able to affidate your residency


Answer by Mitra
Submitted on 4/12/2007
Rating: Not yet rated Rate this answer: Vote
PeNiS is really an absurd person. He has given such a fool  answer to this sort of answer. I wish he was executed in Iraq.


Your answer will be published for anyone to see and rate.  Your answer will not be displayed immediately.  If you'd like to get expert points and benefit from positive ratings, please create a new account or login into an existing account below.

Your name or nickname:
If you'd like to create a new account or access your existing account, put in your password here:
Your answer:

FAQS.ORG reserves the right to edit your answer as to improve its clarity.  By submitting your answer you authorize FAQS.ORG to publish your answer on the WWW without any restrictions. You agree to hold harmless and indemnify FAQS.ORG against any claims, costs, or damages resulting from publishing your answer.


FAQS.ORG makes no guarantees as to the accuracy of the posts. Each post is the personal opinion of the poster. These posts are not intended to substitute for medical, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. FAQS.ORG does not endorse any opinion or any product or service mentioned mentioned in these posts.


<< Back to general questions

[ Home  |  FAQ-Related Q&As  |  General Q&As  |  Answered Questions ]

© 2008 FAQS.ORG. All rights reserved.