[ Home  |  FAQ-Related Q&As  |  General Q&As  |  Answered Questions ]

    Search the Q&A Archives

I am losing 50% of my paycheck for child support. the mother...

<< Back to: Welcome to comp.unix.shell [Frequent posting]

Question by dave
Submitted on 1/3/2004
Related FAQ: Welcome to comp.unix.shell [Frequent posting]
Rating: Rate this question: Vote
I am losing 50% of my paycheck for child support. the mother doesn't work. the child is 15. I can't afford a lawyer. What do I do

Answer by Connie
Submitted on 3/12/2004
Rating:  Rate this answer: Vote
Why is supporting your child "losing" your paycheck?  It cost money to raise a child and lots of it.  Be glad the mother is at home raising your child in a loving manner.  If however, you feel you are paying more than you should, you can always have the courts re-evaluate what you are paying to have it lowered.


Answer by Paul Watson
Submitted on 6/14/2004
Rating:  Rate this answer: Vote
You should kill her and teach these money hungry demons a lesson.


Answer by bek
Submitted on 11/28/2005
Rating: Not yet rated Rate this answer: Vote
While she's out spending your child support payments on new shoes, clothing, drugs, or whatever, you'll be selling your home just to survive.

You're screwed, buddy.  But not as bad as I am.  I am in the same situation and the child is 6 months old.  I'll be paying $700 a month for the next 17.5 years, which is about 3 years before I retire from my job.  I've already raised one child, and I can tell you that it doesn't take $700 a month to raise one.  If that was the case, many people couldn't afford a house or vehicle to get to work, and nobody would be having kids.  However, since you have an income and she's a deadbeat, you pay for everything.  And what's funny is, while you have NO say about whether she has an abortion, you still have to pay through the nose while she sits at home jobless.


Answer by Carlos
Submitted on 3/14/2007
Rating: Not yet rated Rate this answer: Vote
50% is too much I'm with you. Just don't pay and it will get to court.


Your answer will be published for anyone to see and rate.  Your answer will not be displayed immediately.  If you'd like to get expert points and benefit from positive ratings, please create a new account or login into an existing account below.

Your name or nickname:
If you'd like to create a new account or access your existing account, put in your password here:
Your answer:

FAQS.ORG reserves the right to edit your answer as to improve its clarity.  By submitting your answer you authorize FAQS.ORG to publish your answer on the WWW without any restrictions. You agree to hold harmless and indemnify FAQS.ORG against any claims, costs, or damages resulting from publishing your answer.


FAQS.ORG makes no guarantees as to the accuracy of the posts. Each post is the personal opinion of the poster. These posts are not intended to substitute for medical, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. FAQS.ORG does not endorse any opinion or any product or service mentioned mentioned in these posts.


<< Back to: Welcome to comp.unix.shell [Frequent posting]

[ Home  |  FAQ-Related Q&As  |  General Q&As  |  Answered Questions ]

© 2008 FAQS.ORG. All rights reserved.