See also 364. SEX .
- homoeroticism, homoerotism
- 1. the tendency to obtain sexual gratification from a member of the same sex.
- 2. homosexual activity. —homoerotic , adj.
- fear of or apprension about homosexuality.
- the practice of homosexual relations between women. Also called Sapphism. —lesbian , n., adj.
- tribadism, tribady
- a sexual activity between women that imitates heterosex-ual intercourse. —tribade , n . —tribadic , adj.
- Obsolete, homosexuality.
- the practice of homosexuality between males. —uranist , n.
- an abnormal fear of homosexuals and homosexuality.
- male homosexuality. Also urnism. —urning , n.