Next Document: 06.00 ***** Posting *****
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2006 21:42:21 -0800

  In the past, the In-reply-to header field looked as it does in the
  new Comments field (see "How can I make sense of the replcomps
  file?"). However, the old format is no longer allowable under RFC
  2822 which specifies that this field should only include the
  Message-ID. You can fix the replcomps and replgroupcomps files by
  upgrading to nmh 1.1 (be sure to update your personal copies if
  applicable) or simply by fixing the In-reply-to field in your own
  replcomps file using the example in the question referenced in this
  paragraph.

  In addition, older replcomps files lacked the References field which
  enables threading in capable UIs. You can get it in the same fashion
  as the In-reply-to field--by upgrading or copying.

Previous Document: 05.25 How can I keep repl from breaking long lines?
Next Document: 06.00 ***** Posting *****