Next Document: 05.12 How can I send multi-media (MIME) attachments?
Date: Thu, 19 May 2005 18:06:39 -0700

  MH-E 7.0 supports GPG out of the box.

From: Bill Wohler <wohler at newt.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2001 05:30:43 -0800

  PGP keys can be obtained via mail from <pgp-public-keys at
  pgp.mit.edu>, and via the Web at
  http://www.pgp.net/pgpnet/pks-commands.html. Many PGP front-ends
  (e.g., mailcrypt) automatically obtain keys for you.

  See http://www.pgp.net/ for more info.

From: Vivek Khera <khera at kciLink.com>
Date: 19 Jun 1995 22:06:37 GMT

  A much more robust Perl script I wrote is appended below. [Send a
  note to Vivek for the script. --Ed] It works its way through
  aliases, and avoids problems with full names in the headers.

  Here is my mhn profile entry to display the messages.

    mhshow-show-application/x-pgp: %l pgp -m '%F'	# nmh
    mhn-show-application/x-pgp: %l pgp -m '%F'		# MH

  to use the script, after you edit the message, at the What now?
  prompt, type "edit pgpmail" for plain ascii encryption or "pgpmail
  -m" for a MIME formatted encryption. If you want to add a digital
  signature, give the script the -s flag also.

From: Jeffrey C. Ollie <jeff at ollie.clive.ia.us>
Date: Mon, 1 May 1995 00:00:00 -0800

  TIS has a free, draft-standard compliant public key system that
  works with MH (PEM). Check it out on ftp.tis.com.

From: Kimmo Suominen <kim at tac.nyc.ny.us>
Date: Mon, 1 May 1995 00:00:00 -0800

  You could try looking at the URL http://www.tac.nyc.ny.us/ and
  following the link from the cover page. Everything you need for PGP
  to work with MH is there (scripts and mhn entries).

From: mathew at mantis.co.uk
Date: Mon, 1 May 1995 00:00:00 -0800

  Excellent stuff. I've tried altering it to conform to
  draft-borenstein-pgp-mime-00.txt.

  Unfortunately, I can't get mhn to tag PGP-armoured text as
  application/pgp; format=text without it insisting on base64 encoding
  it. So I can't quite manage to implement the standard. *sigh*

  Presumably mhn thinks that anything which isn't text/* must be
  encoded.

From: John R MacMillan <john at interlog.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 1997 00:06:59 -0700

  Premail, in conjunction with MH, can display and compose security
  multiparts (e.g., multipart/signed and multipart/encrypted PGP mail,
  non-MIME PGP, and some S/MIME). Check out

    http://www.c2.org/~raph/premail/

  for details.

Previous Document: 05.10 Can the folder in Fcc: be dynamically specified?
Next Document: 05.12 How can I send multi-media (MIME) attachments?