Next Document: 02.05 Does MH support IMAP?
Date: Sun, 8 Sep 1996 23:31:01 -0700

  MH6.7 (and earlier versions too) include a server for version 3 of POP.

From: Morgan Fletcher <morgan at tupelo.best.com>
Date: 14 Mar 1996 19:24:23 -0800

  Ensure that /etc/services contains the following:

      pop2	109/tcp		postoffice	# POP version 2
      pop2	109/udp
    ->pop	110/tcp		# POP version 3 (MH's inc thinks it's "pop")
    ->pop	110/udp
      pop3	110/tcp		# POP version 3
      pop3	110/udp

  Also compile with the POP options: POP, DPOP, RPOP, etc.

From: Richard Coleman <coleman at math.gatech.edu>
Date: 06 Feb 1997 03:43:17 -0500

  To get MH to use the pop3 service, add POPSERVICE=pop3 to your MH
  configuration and recompile:

Previous Document: 02.03 What options should I use?
Next Document: 02.05 Does MH support IMAP?