Search the FAQ Archives

3 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M
N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z - Internet FAQ Archives

[misc.immigration.canada] Frequently Asked Questions (02/98)
Section - 14. What is Language Instruction For Newcomers (LINC)?

( Single Page )
[ Usenet FAQs | Web FAQs | Documents | RFC Index | Cities ]

Top Document: [misc.immigration.canada] Frequently Asked Questions (02/98)
Previous Document: 13. Can I practice another profession than my "Intended= Occupation"?
Next Document: 15. Where can I find the list of Medical Practioners approved by= CIC?
See reader questions & answers on this topic! - Help others by sharing your knowledge
For immigrants and their dependants who are not proficient in one or both
of the offical languages of Canada, English and French, or for those who
want to improve their language skill, the Canadian Government has a
Language Instruction For Newcomers (LINC) program.  Information about the
program can be obtained from the CIC website, at the URL:


User Contributions:

Comment about this article, ask questions, or add new information about this topic:

Could not connect to database: User 'buser' has exceeded the 'max_user_connections' resource (current value: 60)