maintainers of FAQs written in spanish???

From: Modesto Garrido (modegar@idecnet.com)
Date: Sat Mar 25 2000 - 02:23:21 CST

Hello all

I would like to contact with faq maintainers wich have faqs writen in
spanish

This is my first message to the list, I am the maintainer of the
translations to spanish of rec.video.dvd, alt.video.laserdisc,
rec.audio.misc english FAQs, I maintain several FAQS written in spanish
and participate in a comitte for moderation of es.* spanish hierarchy, I
am working now in the translation of some www.faqs.org general documents
and in the FAQS about FAQS document, so as you can see, I'm very
interesting in FAQs

Best Regards
Modesto