Re: automatic acknowledgement from netannounce@deshaw.com

From: Denis McKeon (DMckeon@swcp.com)
Date: Mon Jul 31 2000 - 23:39:33 CDT

In <200008010203.WAA14610@deshaw.com>,
Moderator of news.announce.newusers <netannounce@world.deshaw.com> wrote:
>Hi.
>
>Thank you for your message. This is either an acknowledgement of your
>posting to news.announce.newusers or your email to netannounce@deshaw.com.
> Mark Moraes, moderator of news.announce.newusers.

If anyone has a contact method for Mark Moraes that works (that is,
makes contact with the actual person rather than an auto-responder),
please contact me privately - folks on the mailing list for newsgroup
moderators have been trying to reach him recently.

TIA,
Denis McKeon <DMckeon@swcp.com>

--
Comments welcome on the Moderated Newsgroups FAQ, at
http://www.swcp.com/~dmckeon/mod-faq.html