Re: Web Faq Archives .. mostly broken, posing servers and spam from sun00744.dn.net

From: Andrew Gierth (andrew@erlenstar.demon.co.uk)
Date: Mon Feb 14 2000 - 18:19:40 CST

>>>>> "gannett" == gannett <gannett@dial.pipex.com> writes:

 gannett> Hi

 gannett> I have been posting my approved FAQ monthly for 3 months now
 gannett> but have been dissappointed by the aparently broken FAQ
 gannett> archives that have not picked up the FAQ from the
 gannett> news.answers group as I would expect.

Looking at the headers of your latest post you appear to have a
problem with your post formatting. You have managed to get the
secondary headers (archive-name etc.) into the actual headers of your
post, which is not correct; the secondary headers should appear at the
beginning of the _body_ of the post. i.e.