Re: FAQ Server Error Help

---------

D. Kirkpatrick (aeon@tiac.net)
Wed, 1 Apr 98 08:22:39 -0500

> > The message below was sent by you to the news.answers FAQ server. It
> > cannot be processed for the following reason:
> >
> > incorrect command format.
>[....]
> > Subject: ADD recnudefaq 30 nude-faq/part1
>[....]
> > Archive-name: nude-faq/part1
>[....]
>
>Perhaps the faq-server is complaining that you are setting up a
>posting to be its own parent? If that's the problem, please note the
>solution back to the mailing list.

This appears to be the problem. I will be testing it today.

After re-reading the FAQ on the server's usage I see now that this may be
the case. Several other peoplealso appear to have concluded this.

Thanks to all who replied.

I knew it must be something I was doing wrong.

Also thanks for the info on the web-based from at www.faq.org.

DMK