Re: Dealing with spams

---------

Omer Zak (xlacha1@wizard.weizmann.ac.il)
Sat, 17 May 1997 15:22:28 +0300 (WET)

On Sat, 17 May 1997 lvirden@cas.org wrote:

> How in the world would you prove the spammer got the addresses from your faq
> though as opposed to harvesting them from the newsgroup or mailing
list itself?

It should not matter because I affix an appropriate note to all my
messages to mailing lists and newsgroups. Other people can fend for
themselves.
--- Omer
Internet E-mail: xlacha1@wizard.weizmann.ac.il
omerz@actcom.co.il
WWW home page: http://www.weizmann.ac.il/~xlacha1/
DEAF-L FAQ home page: http://www.weizmann.ac.il/deaf-info/

WARNING: Any and all junk E-mail sent to my address(es) will be returned to
the postmaster of the offending site for inspection. By sending me junk
E-mail messages, you agree to pay me US$500.- per message received plus any
legal fees incurred while collecting the amount due from you - for the service
of downloading it to my PC.