Re: What do I do?

---------

Rev. Mama Lani (lani@lava.net)
Thu, 15 May 1997 13:03:37 -1000 (HST)

On Thu, 15 May 1997, Edward Reid wrote:
>...Bike shops are also not high profit businesses, and there's a good
>chance that some loyal customer (or web site designer needing publicity)
>did it for free.

In that case, the adage "you get what you pay for" may be in order here.
These people, cyclists that they may be, are still small business owners.
They know the importance of following laws and regulations. I've known
business owners who've had other people to their web sites, and I hear
things like "I couldn't believe so-and-so did this on my web page. It
actually hurt my reputation so I fired him right away."

>Assume mistakes before malevolence. Give people a chance to
>correct mistakes before trying to force them to.

I think Vincent said they seemed unresponsive. In the meantime, ignorance
is not a defense.

Hope it works out for you, Vincent.

-------------Mama Lani's <lani@lava.net> Email Signature File--------------
ADA NOW PROTECTS MENTAL ILLNESS! Yell at your boss, blame your Prozac.
This week's read: "Dealing W/ People You Can't Stand" Brinkman & Kirschner
This address has a big Procmail file & throws out all email from advertisers.