Re: Tools for FAQ -> HTML?

---------

Ping Huang (pshuang@MIT.EDU)
Tue, 18 Jul 1995 20:37:12 EDT

> Seems to me info about your page and Nancy McGough's page:
>
> Infinite Ink's Finding and Writing FAQs and Periodic Postings
> http://www.best.com/~ii/internet/faqs.html
>
> should be added to RTFM's FAQ Maintainers Guidelines document.

Pamela Green's current draft revision of the "*.answers submission
guidelines" document now mentions those two URL's.

Note we don't call it the "FAQ Maintainers Guidelines document",
because our guidelines don't apply to FAQ Maintainers at large.
However, it may be worthwhile to mention those two URL's in the
faq-maintainers mailing list document as well, so as to try to head
off the repeated asking of similar questions on this mailing list.
[This email message has been entered into our queue of things to do.]

Ping Huang, member of the *.answers moderation team
news-answers-request@MIT.EDU