Re: Internet.bcsmac.org duplicated FAQ server postings

---------

Olaf Titz (olaf@bigred.inka.de)
Fri, 15 Dec 95 11:42 MET

In article <v02110100acf44ce3e3d3@_130.83.83.20_> you write:
> Why do I observe duplicate postings of the FAQs, although I only told the
> FAQ server to send them? Who is Internet.bcsmac.org and why does he claim
> that I sent the message?

Looks like another Fidonet gate gone berserk. Complain to
postmaster@Internet.bcsmac.org.

> From:
> Martin_Trautmann,traut-iht0.iht.e-technik.th-darmstadt.de@Internet.bcsmac.or
> g (Martin Trautmann,traut@iht0.iht.e-technik.th-darmstadt.de)

Note the interesting notion of "address syntax" this remailer employs,
which has a distinctive "dog" smell...

olaf

--
___        Olaf.Titz@inka.de or @{stud,informatik}.uni-karlsruhe.de       ____