Internet.bcsmac.org duplicated FAQ server postings

---------

Martin Trautmann (traut@iht0.iht.e-technik.th-darmstadt.de)
Wed, 13 Dec 1995 13:16:03 +0100

Why do I observe duplicate postings of the FAQs, although I only told the
FAQ server to send them? Who is Internet.bcsmac.org and why does he claim
that I sent the message?

I just wanted to ask the wisdom of this group before I get flamed by the
newsgroup on posting multiple copies of 100 k files. Maybe someone here
knows the reason and the button to press in order to make it stop for
future postings. Am I the only one that had to observe this behaviour? What
have I done wrong?

Regards
Martin

---------- Duplicate message, sent by Internet.bcsmac.org