4 Servings, about 1/2 cup each
|Chicken bouillon cube||1|
|Hot water||1/2 cup|
|Soy sauce||2 tablespoon|
|Vegetable oil||2 tablespoons|
|Garlic powder||1/2 teaspoon|
|Turkey, cubed||1 pound|
|Carrots, thinly sliced||1-3/4 cups|
|Zucchini, sliced||1 cup|
|Onions. thinly sliced||1/2 cup|
|Hot water||1/4 cup|
PREPARATION TIME: 15 MINUTES
COOKING TIME: 10 MINUTES
1. Combine chicken bouillon cube and hot water to make broth; stir until dissolved.
2. Combine broth, soy sauce, and cornstarch in small bowl. Set aside.
3. Heat oil in skillet over high heat. Add garlic and turkey. Cook, stirring, until turkey is thoroughly cooked and no longer pink in
4. Add carrots, zucchini , onion, and water to cooked turkey. Cover and cook, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are tender-crisp,
about 5 minutes. Uncover, bring turkey mixture to boil. Cook until almost all liquid has evaporated.
5. Stir in cornstarch mixture. Bring to boil, stirring constantly until thickened.
Note: Serve over steamed rice.
|Total fat||9 grams|
|Saturated fat||2 grams|
Back to Cheap and Healthy Recipes