4 Servings, 1-1/2 cups each
|Onion, sliced||1 cup|
|Whole milk||2 cups|
PREPARATION TIME: 20 MINUTES
COOKING TIME: 15 MINUTES
1. Wash potatoes; peel and slice into thin slices.
2. Melt 1 tablespoon of margarine in heavy, deep skillet. Remove skillet from heat; spread half of potato slices in skillet.
3. Cover potatoes with onions. Sprinkle half of flour and pepper over potato mixture.
4. Add remaining potato slices, flour, and pepper. Cut 1 tablespoon of margarine into small pieces and place on top of potato mixture.
5. Pour milk over potato mixture; bring to boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium low, cover, and cook until potatoes are tender,
about 15 minutes.
|Total fat||10 grams|
|Saturated fat||4 grams|
Back to Cheap and Healthy Recipes