4 Servings, about 1-1/2 cups each
|Green beans, frozen||1/2 10-ounce package|
|Onions, minced||1/2 cup|
|Lean ground beef||1 pound + 6 ounces|
|Cold water||2 cups|
|Beef bouillon||2 cubes|
|Dry parsely flakes||1 teaspoon|
|Garlic powder||1/2 teaspoon|
|Onion powder||1 teaspoon|
PREPARATION TIME: 25 MINUTES
COOKING TIME: ABOUT 30 MINUTES
1. Place 1/ 2 cup of water in saucepan. Cover and bring to boil. Add green beans, lower heat, and simmer until tender, about 5 minutes.
2. Place onions and ground beef in skillet. Cook over medium heat; stir occasionally. Cook until beef no longer remains pink, about 5 to
10 minutes. Drain fat off.
3. Cook noodles according to package instructions. Drain.
4. Combine cold water and flour; stir until smooth. Add flour mixture and beef bouillon cubes to ground beef. Cook, stirring frequently
until mixture has thickened and bouillon cubes have dissolved, about 4 minutes.
5. Add cooked green beans, cooked noodles, pepper, parsley flakes, garlic powder, and onion powder to ground beef mixture; stir to
6. Place beef mixture in 8 by 12-inch baking pan; cover and bake in 350° F oven until thoroughly heated, about 15 minutes.
|Total fat||22 grams|
|Saturated fat||8 grams|
Back to Cheap and Healthy Recipes