4 Servings, about 1/4 cups each, plus 4 servings for another meal or snack
|Whole milk||1 cup|
|Rice, uncooked||1 cup|
|Ground cinnamon||1/8 teaspoon|
PREPARATION TIME: 15 MINUTES
COOKING TIME: 40 MINUTES
1. In sauce pan, heat milk and water.
2. Add rice, bring to boil, lower heat to simmer; stir mixture every 10 minutes. Cook uncovered until rice is tender, about 30 minutes.
3. In large bowl, mix eggs, 3/ 4 cup evaporated milk, vanilla, and sugar. Set aside.
4. Add remaining 1/4 cup evaporated milk to rice mixture. e
5. Spoon 1 cup of rice mixture into egg mixturand stir. Pour egg- rice mixture into remaining rice.
6. Heat pudding until it boils, stirring continuously. Remove from heat, and sprinkle with cinnamon.
|Total fat||5 grams|
|Saturated fat||3 grams|
Back to Cheap and Healthy Recipes