4 Servings, 1-1/2 cups each
|Potatoes, washed, peeled||1 pound (4 medium)|
|Onion, diced||1 cup|
|Sweet pickle relish||1/4 cup|
|Celery, chopped||1/2 cup|
|Salad dressing, mayonnaise type||1/2 cup|
PREPARATION TIME: 25 MINUTES
COOKING TIME: 15 MINUTES
1. Wash potatoes; place in sauce pan. Cover with water and bring to boil. Simmer until soft, about 15 minutes. Drain and cool.
2. Dice onion and chop celery; combine with pickle relish.
3. Add salad dressing to pickle mixture.
4. Cube potatoes and blend with dressing.
5. Cover and chill several hours.
|Total fat||24 grams|
|Saturated fat||3 grams|
Back to Cheap and Healthy Recipes