4 Servings, about 1 cup each
|Garlic powder||1 teaspoon|
|Chicken thighs, boneless, skinless||1 pounds + 4 ounces|
|Cut green beans, frozen||10-ounce package|
PREPARATION TIME: 6 MINUTES
COOKING TIME: 25 MINUTES
1. Melt margarine in heavy skillet. Add garlic and onions; stir until blended. Cook over medium heat, until tender, about 5 minutes.
Remove from skillet.
2. Place chicken in the skillet. Cook over medium heat, until chicken is thoroughly done and no longer pink in color, about 12 minutes.
Remove chicken from skillet; keep warm.
3. Place frozen green beans, pepper, and cooked onions in same skillet. Cover and cook over medium-low heat until beans are tender, about
4. Add chicken to vegetable mixture. Continue cooking, stirring occasionally, until heated through, about 3 minutes.
Note: To remove bone from chicken thighs:
1. Place chicken on cutting board. Remove skin from thighs.
2. Turn chicken thighs over.
3. Cut around bone and remove it.
|Total fat||11 grams|
|Saturated fat||3 grams|
Back to Cheap and Healthy Recipes