4 Servings, about 3 meatballs each, plus 4 servings for another meal
|Onions, minced||1/4 cup|
|Vegetable oil||1 tablespoon|
|Lean ground beef||2 pounds|
|Bread crumb||3/4 cup|
|Whole milk||1/2 cup|
|Onion powder||2 teaspoons|
|garlic powder||1/2 teaspoon|
PREPARATION TIME: 15 MINUTES COOKING TIME: 10 TO 12 MINUTES
1. Preheat oven 400° F. Grease baking sheet lightly with oil.
2. Add 1 tablespoon oil and onions to small skillet. Cook over medium heat, until tender, about 3 minutes.
3. Mix remaining ingredients together in bowl; add onions. Mix until blended, using a large serving spoon.
4. Shape beef mixture into 1- to 2- inch meatballs; place on baking sheet.
5. Bake until thoroughly cooked, about 10 to 12 minutes.
Note: Serve with spaghetti sauce and in the meatball sandwich.
|Total fat||21 grams|
|Saturated fat||7 grams|
Back to Cheap and Healthy Recipes