4 Servings, about 2 slices each
|White bread||8 1/2 inch-thick slices|
|Whole milk||1-1/2 cups|
PREPARATION TIME: 15 MINUTES
COOKING TIME: 30 TO 40 MINUTES
1. Lightly grease a 13-x-9-x-2- inch baking pan. Cut each slice of bread into 2 even strips. Arrange bread strips in pan.
2. In large bowl, mix eggs, milk, sugar, and vanilla with an electric mixer on low speed until wellblended, about 5 minutes.
3. Pour egg mixture over bread strips; cover. Chill 4 to 24 hours.
4. Preheat oven to 425° F. Bake until eggs are set and toast is lightly browned, about 30 to 40 minutes.
5. Serve with Cinnamon Sugar Topping.
|Total fat||23 grams|
|Saturated fat||7 grams|
Back to Cheap and Healthy Recipes