4 Servings, about 1/2 cup each, plus 4 servings for snack
|Vegetable oil||4 tablespoons|
|Ground cumin||1 teaspoon|
|Red pepper||1/4 teaspoon|
PREPARATION TIME: 10 MINUTES
COOKING TIME: 20 MINUTES
1. Lightly coat a 7 by 12 by 1 inch pan with oil.
2. Wash potatoes; cut in half lengthwise.
3. Place cut sides of potatoes on the oiled pan; rub potatoes in the oil; turn potatoes over so that cut sides are facing up.
4. Mix cumin and red pepper together; sprinkle over potatoes.
5. Bake at 400° F until potatoes are golden brown and tender, about 20 minutes.
|Total fat||5 grams|
|Saturated fat||1 gram|
Back to Cheap and Healthy Recipes