|8-K - FORM 8-K - ROCKWELL MEDICAL, INC.||d445864d8k.htm|
|EX-4.16 - AMENDMENT TO COMMON STOCK WARRANT - ROCKWELL MEDICAL, INC.||d445864dex416.htm|
FORM OF AMENDMENT TO
COMMON STOCK WARRANT
ROCKWELL MEDICAL, INC.
This Amendment (Amendment), dated November , 2012, amends the Common Stock Warrants dated November 28, 2007 (the Warrants) and issued by Rockwell Medical, Inc. (formerly Rockwell Medical Technologies, Inc., referred to herein as the Company) on such date and held by the undersigned holder (Holder).
WHEREAS, each of the Company and Holder have determined that an extension of the expiration date of the Warrants pursuant to the terms of this Amendment is in their best interests and wish to amend the Warrants in accordance with Section 7 of the Warrants;
NOW THEREFORE, the Warrants are amended as set forth below.
1. The definition of Expiration Date in the first sentence of the preamble to the Warrants shall be and hereby is amended so that the Expiration Date of the Warrants shall be January 28, 2013 and not the fifth anniversary of the date of the Warrants.
2. The undersigned Holder is the record and beneficial owner of the Warrants stated next to Holders signature and is legally authorized to execute this Amendment with respect to such Warrants.
3. Holders signature below constitutes Holders consent to this Amendment to the extent required by the terms of the Warrants.
4. The term Warrant as used in the Warrants shall be deemed to refer to the Warrants as amended hereby.
5. Except as specifically modified herein, the remaining provisions of the Warrants remain in full force and effect.
6. This Amendment may be executed in any number of counterparts, all of which shall constitute one and the same Amendment. This Amendment may be executed by signatures delivered by facsimile or electronic mail, each of which shall be fully binding on the signing party.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the undersigned have caused this Amendment to be duly executed as of the date first set forth above.
Warrants owned by Holder:
|Its:||Aggregate number of underlying shares:|
|ROCKWELL MEDICAL, INC.|
|By: /s/ Thomas E. Klema|
|Thomas E. Klema|
|Vice President, Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer|