NEITHER THE ISSUANCE AND SALE OF THE SECURITIES REPRESENTED BY THIS CERTIFICATE NOR THE SECURITIES INTO WHICH THESE SECURITIES ARE EXERCISABLE HAVE BEEN REGISTERED UNDER THE SECURITIES ACT OF 1933, AS AMENDED, OR APPLICABLE STATE SECURITIES LAWS. THE SECURITIES MAY NOT BE OFFERED FOR SALE, SOLD, TRANSFERRED OR ASSIGNED (I) IN THE ABSENCE OF (A) AN EFFECTIVE REGISTRATION STATEMENT FOR THE SECURITIES UNDER THE SECURITIES ACT OF 1933, AS AMENDED, OR (B) AN OPINION OF COUNSEL (WHICH COUNSEL SHALL BE SELECTED BY THE HOLDER), IN A GENERALLY ACCEPTABLE FORM, THAT REGISTRATION IS NOT REQUIRED UNDER SAID ACT OR (II) UNLESS SOLD PURSUANT TO RULE 144 OR RULE 144A UNDER SAID ACT. NOTWITHSTANDING THE FOREGOING, THE SECURITIES MAY BE PLEDGED IN CONNECTION WITH A BONA FIDE MARGIN ACCOUNT OR OTHER LOAN OR FINANCING ARRANGEMENT SECURED BY THE SECURITIES.
CLASS A COMMON STOCK PURCHASE WARRANT
BEESFREE, INC., a corporation organized under the laws of the State of Nevada (the “Company”), hereby certifies that, for value received, ________________________________ (the “Holder”), address at _________________________________________________, or its assigns, is entitled, subject to the terms set forth below, to purchase from the Company at any time after the Issue Date until 5:00 p.m., Eastern Time on the five year anniversary of the Issue Date (the “Expiration Date”), up to _____________ fully paid and non-assessable shares of Common Stock at a per share purchase price of $1.50. The aforedescribed purchase price per share, as adjusted from time to time as herein provided, is referred to herein as the “Purchase Price.” The number and character of such shares of Common Stock and the Purchase Price are subject to adjustment as provided herein. The Company may reduce the Purchase Price for some or all of the Warrants, temporarily or permanently, provided such reduction is made as to all outstanding Warrants for all Holders of such Warrants. Capitalized terms used and not otherwise defined herein shall have the meanings set forth in that certain Subscription Agreement (the “Subscription Agreement”), dated as of November 21, 2011, entered into by the Company, the Holder and the other signatories thereto.
As used herein the following terms, unless the context otherwise requires, have the following respective meanings:
(a) The term “Company” shall mean BeesFree, Inc., a Nevada corporation, and any corporation which shall succeed or assume the obligations of BeesFree, Inc. hereunder.
(b) The term “Common Stock” includes (i) the Company’s Common Stock, $0.001 par value per share, as authorized on the date of the Subscription Agreement, and (ii) any other securities into which or for which any of the securities described in (i) may be converted or exchanged pursuant to a plan of recapitalization, reorganization, merger, sale of assets or otherwise.
(c) The term “Other Securities” refers to any stock (other than Common Stock) and other securities of the Company or any other person (corporate or otherwise) which the holder of the Warrant at any time shall be entitled to receive, or shall have received, on the exercise of the Warrant, in lieu of or in addition to Common Stock, or which at any time shall be issuable or shall have been issued in exchange for or in replacement of Common Stock or Other Securities pursuant to Section 4 or otherwise.
(d) The term “Warrant Shares” shall mean the Common Stock issuable upon exercise of this Warrant.
1. Exercise of Warrant.
1.1. Number of Shares Issuable upon Exercise. From and after the Issue Date through and including the Expiration Date, the Holder hereof shall be entitled to receive, upon exercise of this Warrant in whole in accordance with the terms of Section 1.2 or upon exercise of this Warrant in part in accordance with Section 1.3, shares of Common Stock of the Company, subject to adjustment pursuant to Section 4 below and Section 12(b) of the Subscription Agreement.
1.2. Full Exercise. This Warrant may be exercised in full by the Holder hereof by delivery to the Company of an original or facsimile copy of the form of subscription attached as Exhibit A hereto (the “Subscription Form”) duly executed by such Holder, and delivery within two days thereafter of payment, in cash, wire transfer or by certified or official bank check payable to the order of the Company, in the amount obtained by multiplying the number of shares of Common Stock for which this Warrant is then exercisable by the Purchase Price then in effect. The original Warrant is not required to be surrendered to the Company until it has been fully exercised.
1.3. Partial Exercise. This Warrant may be exercised in part (but not for a fractional share) by delivery of a Subscription Form in the manner and at the place provided in Section 1.2, except that the amount payable by the Holder on such partial exercise shall be the amount obtained by multiplying (a) the number of whole shares of Common Stock designated by the Holder in the Subscription Form by (b) the Purchase Price then in effect. On any such partial exercise, provided the Holder has surrendered the original Warrant, the Company, at its expense, will forthwith issue and deliver to or upon the order of the Holder hereof a new Warrant of like tenor, in the name of the Holder hereof or as such Holder (upon payment by such Holder of any applicable transfer taxes) may request, the whole number of shares of Common Stock for which such Warrant may still be exercised.
1.4. Fair Market Value. For purposes of this Warrant, the Fair Market Value of a share of Common Stock as of a particular date (the “Determination Date”) shall mean:
(a) If the Company’s Common Stock is quoted on the NASDAQ Global Market, NASDAQ Global Select Market, the NASDAQ Capital Market, the New York Stock Exchange or the NYSE AMEX Equities, then the average of the closing sale prices of the Common Stock for the five (5) trading days immediately prior to (but not including) the Determination Date;
(b) If the Company’s Common Stock is not traded on an exchange or on the NASDAQ Global Market, NASDAQ Global Select Market, the NASDAQ Capital Market, the New York Stock Exchange or the NYSE AMEX Equities, but is traded on the OTC Bulletin Board or in any over-the-counter market maintained by the OTC Markets Group, Inc., then the average of the closing bid and ask prices reported for the five (5) trading days immediately prior to (but not including) the Determination Date;
(c) Except as provided in clause (d) below and Section 3.1, if the Company’s Common Stock is not publicly traded, then as the Holder and the Company agree, or in the absence of such an agreement, by arbitration in accordance with the rules then standing of the American Arbitration Association, before a single arbitrator to be chosen from a panel of persons qualified by education and training to pass on the matter to be decided; or
(d) If the Determination Date is the date of a liquidation, dissolution or winding up, or any event deemed to be a liquidation, dissolution or winding up pursuant to the Company’s charter, then all amounts to be payable per share to holders of the Common Stock pursuant to the charter in the event of such liquidation, dissolution or winding up, plus all other amounts to be payable per share in respect of the Common Stock in liquidation under the charter, assuming for the purposes of this clause (d) that all of the shares of Common Stock then issuable upon exercise of all of the Warrants are outstanding at the Determination Date.
1.5. Company Acknowledgment. The Company will, at the time of the exercise of the Warrant, upon the request of the Holder hereof, acknowledge in writing its continuing obligation to afford to such Holder any rights to which such Holder shall continue to be entitled after such exercise in accordance with the provisions of this Warrant. If the Holder shall fail to make any such request, such failure shall not affect the continuing obligation of the Company to afford to such Holder any such rights.
1.6. Delivery of Stock Certificates, etc. on Exercise. The Company agrees that, provided the purchase price listed in the Subscription Form is received as specified in Section 2, the shares of Common Stock purchased upon exercise of this Warrant shall be deemed to be issued to the Holder hereof as the record owner of such shares as of the close of business on the date on which delivery of a Subscription Form shall have occurred and payment made for such shares as aforesaid. As soon as practicable after the exercise of this Warrant in full or in part, and in any event within five (5) business days thereafter (“Warrant Share Delivery Date”), the Company at its expense (including the payment by it of any applicable issue taxes) will cause to be issued in the name of and delivered to the Holder hereof, or as such Holder (upon payment by such Holder of any applicable transfer taxes) may direct in compliance with applicable securities laws, a certificate or certificates for the number of duly and validly issued, fully paid and non-assessable shares of Common Stock (or Other Securities) to which such Holder shall be entitled on such exercise, together with any other stock or other securities and property (including cash, where applicable) to which such Holder is entitled upon such exercise pursuant to Section 1 or otherwise. No fractional shares of Common Stock will be issued in connection with any exercise hereof, but in lieu of such fractional shares, the Company shall round the number of shares to be issued upon exercise up to the nearest whole number of shares. The Company understands that a delay in the delivery of the Warrant Shares after the Warrant Share Delivery Date could result in economic loss to the Holder. As compensation to the Holder for such loss, the Company agrees to pay (as liquidated damages and not as a penalty) to the Holder for late issuance of Warrant Shares upon exercise of this Warrant the proportionate amount of $100 per business day after the Warrant Share Delivery Date for each $10,000 of Purchase Price of Warrant Shares for which this Warrant is exercised which are not timely delivered. The Company shall pay any payments incurred under this Section in immediately available funds upon demand. Furthermore, in addition to any other remedies which may be available to the Holder, in the event that the Company fails for any reason to effect delivery of the Warrant Shares by the Warrant Share Delivery Date, the Holder may revoke all or part of the relevant Warrant exercise by delivery of a notice to such effect to the Company, whereupon the Company and the Holder shall each be restored to their respective positions immediately prior to the exercise of the relevant portion of this Warrant, except that the liquidated damages described above shall be payable through the date notice of revocation or rescission is given to the Company.
1.7. Buy-In. In addition to any other rights available to the Holder, if the Company fails to deliver to a Holder the Warrant Shares as required pursuant to this Warrant, and the Holder or a broker on the Holder’s behalf, purchases (in an open market transaction or otherwise) shares of common stock to deliver in satisfaction of a sale by such Holder of the Warrant Shares which the Holder was entitled to receive from the Company (a “Buy-In”), then the Company shall pay in cash to the Holder (in addition to any remedies available to or elected by the Holder) the amount by which (A) the Holder’s total purchase price (including brokerage commissions, if any) for the shares of common stock so purchased exceeds (B) the aggregate Purchase Price of the Warrant Shares required to have been delivered together with interest thereon at a rate of 15% per annum, accruing until such amount and any accrued interest thereon is paid in full (which amount shall be paid as liquidated damages and not as a penalty). For example, if a Holder purchases shares of Common Stock having a total purchase price of $11,000 to cover a Buy-In with respect to $10,000 of Purchase Price of Warrant Shares to have been received upon exercise of this Warrant, the Company shall be required to pay the Holder $1,000, plus interest. The Holder shall provide the Company written notice indicating the amounts payable to the Holder in respect of the Buy-In.
1.8. Mandatory Exercise. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, the Company may, at any time, or from time to time, require the Holder, upon not less than fifteen (15) trading days prior written notice, to exercise this Warrant in whole or in part in the event (i) the Company’s Common Stock shall be listed for trading on a Principal Market, (ii) the volume weighted average price of the Common Stock as reported by Bloomberg L.P. for the Principal Market for fifteen (15) consecutive trading days was at least 250% of the Purchase Price, (iii) the average daily trading volume of the Common Stock on the Principal Market, as reported by Bloomberg L.P., was not less than 150,000 shares for each of such fifteen (15) consecutive trading days, (iv) there is an effective registration statement covering the resale of the Warrant Shares, and (v) an Event of Default had not occurred. In the event that the Holder does not exercise this Warrant prior to the date prescribed by the Company (the “Mandatory Exercise Date”), this Warrant shall expire immediately and the Mandatory Exercise Date shall be deemed to be the “Expiration Date” hereunder.
2. Cashless Exercise.
(a) Payment upon exercise may be made at the option of the Holder either in (i) cash, wire transfer or by certified or official bank check payable to the order of the Company equal to the applicable aggregate Purchase Price, (ii) by delivery of Common Stock issuable upon exercise of the Warrants in accordance with Section (b) below or (iii) by a combination of any of the foregoing methods, for the number of shares of Common Stock specified in such form (as such exercise number shall be adjusted to reflect any adjustment in the total number of shares of Common Stock issuable to the holder per the terms of this Warrant) and the holder shall thereupon be entitled to receive the number of duly authorized, validly issued, fully-paid and non-assessable shares of Common Stock (or Other Securities) determined as provided herein. Notwithstanding the immediately preceding sentence, payment upon exercise may be made in the manner described in Section 2(b) below, commencing twelve (12) months after the Issue Date and only with respect to Warrant Shares not included for unrestricted public resale in an effective Registration Statement on the date notice of exercise is given by the Holder.
(b) If the Fair Market Value of one share of Common Stock is greater than the Purchase Price (at the date of calculation as set forth below), in lieu of exercising this Warrant for cash, the holder may elect to receive shares equal to the value (as determined below) of this Warrant (or the portion thereof being cancelled) by delivery of a properly endorsed Subscription Form delivered to the Company by any means described in Section 13, in which event the Company shall issue to the holder a number of shares of Common Stock computed using the following formula:
Where X= the number of shares of Common Stock to be issued to the Holder
For purposes of Rule 144 promulgated under the 1933 Act, it is intended, understood and acknowledged that the Warrant Shares issued in a cashless exercise transaction in the manner described above shall be deemed to have been acquired by the Holder, and the holding period for the Warrant Shares shall be deemed to have commenced, on the date this Warrant was originally issued pursuant to the Subscription Agreement.
3. Adjustment for Reorganization, Consolidation, Merger, etc.
3.1. Fundamental Transaction. If, at any time while this Warrant is outstanding, (A) the Company effects any merger or consolidation of the Company with or into another entity, other than a merger or consolidation that does not result in a Change of Control of the Company, (B) the Company effects any sale of all or substantially all of its assets in one or a series of related transactions, (C) any tender offer or exchange offer (whether by the Company or another entity) is completed pursuant to which holders of Common Stock are permitted to tender or exchange their shares for other securities, cash or property, (D) the Company consummates a stock purchase agreement or other business combination (including, without limitation, a reorganization, recapitalization, or spin-off) with one or more persons or entities whereby such other persons or entities acquire more than the 50% of the outstanding shares of Common Stock (not including any shares of Common Stock held by such other persons or entities making or party to, or associated or affiliated with the other persons or entities making or party to, such stock purchase agreement or other business combination), (E) any “person” or “group” (as these terms are used for purposes of Sections 13(d) and 14(d) of the 1934 Act) is or shall become the “beneficial owner” (as defined in Rule 13d-3 under the 1934 Act), directly or indirectly, of 50% of the aggregate Common Stock of the Company, or (F) the Company effects any reclassification of the Common Stock or any compulsory share exchange pursuant to which the Common Stock is effectively converted into or exchanged for other securities, cash or property (in any such case, a “Fundamental Transaction”), then, upon any subsequent exercise of this Warrant, the Holder shall have the right to receive, for each Warrant Share that would have been issuable upon such exercise immediately prior to the occurrence of such Fundamental Transaction, upon exercise of this Warrant, the number of shares of Common Stock of the successor or acquiring corporation or of the Company, if it is the surviving corporation, and any additional consideration (the “Alternate Consideration”) receivable upon or as a result of such reorganization, reclassification, merger, consolidation or disposition of assets by a Holder of the number of shares of Common Stock for which this Warrant is exercisable immediately prior to such event. For purposes of any such exercise, the determination of the Purchase Price shall be appropriately adjusted to apply to such Alternate Consideration based on the amount of Alternate Consideration issuable in respect of one share of Common Stock in such Fundamental Transaction, and the Company shall apportion the Purchase Price among the Alternate Consideration in a reasonable manner reflecting the relative value of any different components of the Alternate Consideration. If holders of Common Stock are given any choice as to the securities, cash or property to be received in a Fundamental Transaction, then the Holder shall be given the same choice as to the Alternate Consideration it receives upon any exercise of this Warrant following such Fundamental Transaction. To the extent necessary to effectuate the foregoing provisions, any successor to the Company or surviving entity in such Fundamental Transaction shall issue to the Holder a new warrant consistent with the foregoing provisions and evidencing the Holder’s right to exercise such warrant into Alternate Consideration. The terms of any agreement pursuant to which a Fundamental Transaction is effected shall include terms requiring any such successor or surviving entity to comply with the provisions of this Section 3.1 and insuring that this Warrant (or any such replacement security) will be similarly adjusted upon any subsequent transaction analogous to a Fundamental Transaction. For the purpose of this Section 3.1, a “Change of Control” is defined as business transaction or reorganization as a result of which the shareholders of the Company immediately prior to the transaction or reorganization hold less than a majority of the voting interests of the surviving corporation or other entity after the transaction or reorganization, or any similar corporate or other reorganization on or after the Issue Date.
3.2. Continuation of Terms. Upon any reorganization, consolidation, merger or transfer (and any dissolution following any transfer) referred to in this Section 3, this Warrant shall continue in full force and effect and the terms hereof shall be applicable to the Other Securities and property receivable on the exercise of this Warrant after the consummation of such reorganization, consolidation or merger or the effective date of dissolution following any such transfer, as the case may be, and shall be binding upon the issuer of any Other Securities, including, in the case of any such transfer, the person acquiring all or substantially all of the properties or assets of the Company, whether or not such person shall have expressly assumed the terms of this Warrant as provided in Section 4.
3.3 Share Issuance. Until the Expiration Date, if the Company agrees to issue or issues any Common Stock except for the Excepted Issuances (as defined in the Subscription Agreement), prior to the complete exercise of this Warrant for a consideration less than the Purchase Price that would be in effect at the time of such issuance, then, and thereafter successively upon each such issuance, the Purchase Price shall be reduced to such other lower price for then outstanding Warrants. For purposes of this adjustment, the issuance of any security or debt instrument of the Company carrying the right to convert such security or debt instrument into Common Stock or of any warrant, right or option to purchase Common Stock shall result in an adjustment to the Purchase Price upon the issuance of the above-described security, debt instrument, warrant, right, or option if such issuance is at a price lower than the Purchase Price in effect upon such issuance and again at any time upon any actual, permitted, optional, or allowed issuances of shares of Common Stock upon any actual, permitted, optional, or allowed exercise of such conversion or purchase rights if such issuance is at a price lower than the Purchase Price in effect upon any actual, permitted, optional, or allowed such issuance. Common Stock issued or issuable by the Company for no consideration will be deemed issuable or to have been issued for $0.001 per share of Common Stock. A convertible instrument (including a right to purchase equity of the Company) issued, subject to an original issue or similar discount or which principal amount is directly or indirectly increased after issuance will be deemed to have been issued for the actual cash amount received by the Company in consideration of such convertible instrument. The reduction of the Purchase Price described in this Section 3.3 is in addition to the other rights of the Holder described in the Subscription Agreement. Upon any reduction of the Purchase Price, the number of shares of Common Stock that the Holder of this Warrant shall thereafter, on the exercise hereof, be entitled to receive shall be adjusted to a number determined by multiplying the number of shares of Common Stock that would otherwise (but for the provisions of this Section 3.3) be issuable on such exercise by a fraction of which (a) the numerator is the Purchase Price that would otherwise (but for the provisions of this Section 3.3) be in effect, and (b) the denominator is the Purchase Price in effect on the date of such exercise. The provisions of this Section 3.3 shall no longer apply ninety (90) days following such date that all of the Registrable Securities are either included for resale in an effective registration statement or are eligible for resale without restriction pursuant to Rule 144(b)(1)(i) of the 1933 Act, or a combination thereof.
4. Extraordinary Events Regarding Common Stock. In the event that the Company shall (a) issue additional shares of Common Stock as a dividend or other distribution on outstanding Common Stock, (b) subdivide its outstanding shares of Common Stock, or (c) combine its outstanding shares of the Common Stock into a smaller number of shares of Common Stock, then, in each such event, the Purchase Price shall, simultaneously with the happening of such event, be adjusted by multiplying the then Purchase Price by a fraction, the numerator of which shall be the number of shares of Common Stock outstanding immediately prior to such event and the denominator of which shall be the number of shares of Common Stock outstanding immediately after such event, and the product so obtained shall thereafter be the Purchase Price then in effect. The Purchase Price, as so adjusted, shall be readjusted in the same manner upon the happening of any successive event or events described herein in this Section 4. The number of shares of Common Stock that the Holder of this Warrant shall thereafter, on the exercise hereof, be entitled to receive shall be adjusted to a number determined by multiplying the number of shares of Common Stock that would otherwise (but for the provisions of this Section 4) be issuable on such exercise by a fraction of which (a) the numerator is the Purchase Price that would otherwise (but for the provisions of this Section 4) be in effect, and (b) the denominator is the Purchase Price in effect on the date of such exercise.
5. Certificate as to Adjustments. In each case of any adjustment or readjustment in the shares of Common Stock (or Other Securities) issuable on the exercise of the Warrants or the Purchase Price, the Company at its expense will promptly cause its Chief Financial Officer or other appropriate designee to compute such adjustment or readjustment in accordance with the terms of the Warrant and prepare a certificate setting forth such adjustment or readjustment and showing in detail the facts upon which such adjustment or readjustment is based, including a statement of (a) the consideration received or receivable by the Company for any additional shares of Common Stock (or Other Securities) issued or sold or deemed to have been issued or sold, (b) the number of shares of Common Stock (or Other Securities) outstanding or deemed to be outstanding, and (c) the Purchase Price and the number of shares of Common Stock to be received upon exercise of this Warrant, in effect immediately prior to such adjustment or readjustment and as adjusted or readjusted as provided in this Warrant. The Company will forthwith mail a copy of each such certificate to the Holder of the Warrant and any Warrant Agent of the Company (appointed pursuant to Section 11 hereof). Holder will be entitled to the benefit of the adjustment regardless of the giving of such notice. The timely giving of such notice to Holder is a material obligation of the Company.
6. Reservation of Stock, etc. Issuable on Exercise of Warrant; Financial Statements. The Company will at all times reserve and keep available, solely for issuance and delivery on the exercise of the Warrants, all shares of Common Stock (or Other Securities) from time to time issuable on the exercise of the Warrant. This Warrant entitles the Holder hereof, upon written request, to receive copies of all financial and other information distributed or required to be distributed to the holders of the Company’s Common Stock.
7. Assignment; Exchange of Warrant. Subject to compliance with applicable securities laws, this Warrant, and the rights evidenced hereby, may be transferred by any registered holder hereof (a “Transferor”). On the surrender for exchange of this Warrant, with the Transferor’s endorsement in the form of Exhibit B attached hereto (the “Transferor Endorsement Form”) and together with an opinion of counsel reasonably satisfactory to the Company that the transfer of this Warrant will be in compliance with applicable securities laws, the Company will issue and deliver to or on the order of the Transferor thereof a new Warrant or Warrants of like tenor, in the name of the Transferor and/or the transferee(s) specified in such Transferor Endorsement Form (each a “Transferee”), calling in the aggregate on the face or faces thereof for the number of shares of Common Stock called for on the face or faces of the Warrant so surrendered by the Transferor.
8. Replacement of Warrant. On receipt of evidence reasonably satisfactory to the Company of the loss, theft, destruction or mutilation of this Warrant and, in the case of any such loss, theft or destruction of this Warrant, on delivery of an indemnity agreement or security reasonably satisfactory in form and amount to the Company or, in the case of any such mutilation, on surrender and cancellation of this Warrant, the Company at its expense, twice only, will execute and deliver, in lieu thereof, a new Warrant of like tenor.
9. Maximum Exercise. The Holder shall not be entitled to exercise this Warrant on an exercise date, in connection with that number of shares of Common Stock which would be in excess of the sum of (i) the number of shares of Common Stock beneficially owned by the Holder and its affiliates on an exercise date, and (ii) the number of shares of Common Stock issuable upon the exercise of this Warrant with respect to which the determination of this limitation is being made on an exercise date, which would result in beneficial ownership by the Holder and its affiliates of more than 4.99% of the outstanding shares of Common Stock on such date. For the purposes of the immediately preceding sentence, beneficial ownership shall be determined in accordance with Section 13(d) of the 1934 Act and Rule 13d-3 thereunder. Subject to the foregoing, the Holder shall not be limited to aggregate exercises which would result in the issuance of more than 4.99%. The restriction described in this paragraph may be waived, in whole or in part, upon sixty-one (61) days prior notice from the Holder to the Company to increase such percentage. The Holder may decide whether to convert a Convertible Note or exercise this Warrant to achieve an actual 4.99% ownership position as described above. To the extent that the limitation contained in this Section 9 applies, the determination of whether this Warrant is exercisable (in relation to other securities owned by the Holder together with any affiliates) and of which a portion of this Warrant is exercisable shall be in the sole discretion of the Holder, and the submission of a Subscription Form shall be deemed to be the Holder’s determination of whether this Warrant is exercisable (in relation to other securities owned by the Holder together with any affiliates) and of which portion of this Warrant is exercisable, in each case subject to such aggregate percentage limitation, and the Company shall have no obligation to verify or confirm the accuracy of such determination.
10. Warrant Agent. The Company may, by written notice to the Holder of the Warrant, appoint an agent (a “Warrant Agent”) for the purpose of issuing Common Stock (or Other Securities) on the exercise of this Warrant pursuant to Section 1, exchanging this Warrant pursuant to Section 7, and replacing this Warrant pursuant to Section 8, or any of the foregoing, and thereafter any such issuance, exchange or replacement, as the case may be, shall be made at such office by such Warrant Agent.
11. Transfer on the Company’s Books. Until this Warrant is transferred on the books of the Company, the Company may treat the registered holder hereof as the absolute owner hereof for all purposes, notwithstanding any notice to the contrary.
12. Registration Rights. The Holder of this Warrant has been granted certain registration rights by the Company. These registration rights are set forth in the Subscription Agreement. The terms of the Subscription Agreement and such registration rights are incorporated herein by this reference.
13. Notices. All notices, demands, requests, consents, approvals, and other communications required or permitted hereunder shall be in writing and, unless otherwise specified herein, shall be (i) personally served, (ii) deposited in the mail, registered or certified, return receipt requested, postage prepaid, (iii) delivered by reputable air courier service with charges prepaid, or (iv) transmitted by hand delivery, telegram, or facsimile, addressed as set forth below or to such other address as such party shall have specified most recently by written notice. Any notice or other communication required or permitted to be given hereunder shall be deemed effective (a) upon hand delivery or delivery by facsimile, with accurate confirmation generated by the transmitting facsimile machine, at the address or number designated below (if delivered on a business day during normal business hours where such notice is to be received), or the first business day following such delivery (if delivered other than on a business day during normal business hours where such notice is to be received) or (b) on the second business day following the date of mailing by express courier service, fully prepaid, addressed to such address, or upon actual receipt of such mailing, whichever shall first occur. The addresses for such communications shall be: if to the Company, to: BeesFree, Inc., 2101 Vista Parkway, Suite 4033, West Palm Beach, Florida 33411, Fax: (561) 623-5465, and (ii) if to the Holder, to the address and facsimile number listed on the first paragraph of this Warrant.
14. Law Governing This Warrant. This Warrant shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New York without regard to principles of conflicts of laws. Any action brought by either party against the other concerning the transactions contemplated by this Warrant shall be brought only in the state courts of New York or in the federal courts located in the state and county of New York. The parties to this Warrant hereby irrevocably waive any objection to jurisdiction and venue of any action instituted hereunder and shall not assert any defense based on lack of jurisdiction or venue or based upon forum non conveniens. The Company and Holder waive trial by jury. The prevailing party shall be entitled to recover from the other party its reasonable attorney’s fees and costs. In the event that any provision of this Warrant or any other agreement delivered in connection herewith is invalid or unenforceable under any applicable statute or rule of law, then such provision shall be deemed inoperative to the extent that it may conflict therewith and shall be deemed modified to conform with such statute or rule of law. Any such provision which may prove invalid or unenforceable under any law shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision of any agreement. Each party hereby irrevocably waives personal service of process and consents to process being served in any suit, action or proceeding in connection with this Agreement or any other Transaction Document by mailing a copy thereof via registered or certified mail or overnight delivery (with evidence of delivery) to such party at the address in effect for notices to it under this Agreement and agrees that such service shall constitute good and sufficient service of process and notice thereof. Nothing contained herein shall be deemed to limit in any way any right to serve process in any other manner permitted by law.
[-Signature Page Follows-]
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the Company has executed this Warrant as of the date first written above.
FORM OF SUBSCRIPTION
(to be signed only on exercise of Warrant)
TO: BEESFREE, INC.
The undersigned, pursuant to the provisions set forth in Warrant (No.____________), hereby irrevocably elects to purchase (check applicable box):
The undersigned herewith makes payment of the full purchase price for such shares at the price per share provided for in such Warrant, which is $___________. Such payment takes the form of (check applicable box or boxes):
After application of the cashless exercise feature as described above, _____________ shares of Common Stock are required to be delivered pursuant to the instructions below.
The undersigned requests that the certificates for such shares be issued in the name of, and delivered to __________________________________________ whose address is _____________________________________________________________.
The undersigned represents and warrants that all offers and sales by the undersigned of the securities issuable upon exercise of the within Warrant shall be made pursuant to registration of the Common Stock under the Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the “Securities Act”), or pursuant to an exemption from registration under the Securities Act.
FORM OF TRANSFEROR ENDORSEMENT
(To be signed only on transfer of Warrant)
For value received, the undersigned hereby sells, assigns, and transfers unto the person(s) named below under the heading “Transferees” the right represented by the within Warrant to purchase the percentage and number of shares of Common Stock of BEESFREE, INC. to which the within Warrant relates specified under the headings “Percentage Transferred” and “Number Transferred,” respectively, opposite the name(s) of such person(s) and appoints each such person Attorney to transfer its respective right on the books of BEESFREE, INC. with full power of substitution in the premises.