Patent application title: Optional mounted wet wipes dispenser
Marcus E. Williford (Gardena, CA, US)
IPC8 Class: AA47K1042FI
Class name: Concurrent separation and distortion of flexible article (e.g., napkin holders) with casing or support with removable supply magazine
Publication date: 2012-12-06
Patent application number: 20120305587
Optional mount wet wipe dispenser is designed for convenient location and
convenient use of wet wipes. The front housing, back housing, and flip
lid are made of metal which can also be made of plastic, fiber glass,
carbon fiber or wood.
8. A wet wipe dispenser comprising: a back housing configured to house pre-packaged wet wipes; a front housing formed above the back housing and having an opening formed in a central area thereof, wherein the front housing is configured to couple to the back housing at a common connection point formed along a rear end of the back housing and front housing; and a flip lid positioned above the front housing and coupled with the back housing and front housing at said common connection point.
9. The wet wipe dispenser of claim 8, further comprising: a plurality of rivets for connected the back housing, front housing, and flip lid at holes corresponding to said common connection point.
10. The wet wipe dispenser of claim 8, wherein the back housing includes at least one hole used to facilitate attachment to a flat surface via, an attachment mechanism.
11. The wet wipe dispenser of claim 10, wherein the attachment mechanism comprises a plurality of screws or an adhesive.
12. The wet wipe dispenser of claim 8, wherein the back housing includes a protruding slot clip, and wherein the front housing includes a slot hole for receiving the slot clip of the back housing.
13. The wet wipe dispenser of claim 12, wherein front housing and back housing are held in a fixed position and closed state when the slot clip of the back housing is inserted into the slot hole of the front housing.
14. The wet wipe dispenser of claim 13, wherein lifting the front housing away from the back housing at an front end opposite the back end causes the slot clip of the front housing to disengage from the slot hole of the back housing such that the front housing transitions from a closed state to an open state.
15. The wet wipe dispenser of claim 12, wherein when in a closed state, the flip lid is positioned adjacent to the opening area of the front housing in order to keep the wet wipes from being exposed.
16. The wet wipe dispenser of claim 8, wherein the front housing, back housing, and/or flip lid are made out of wood, metal, plastic, glass, fiber glass, or carbon fiber.
CROSS-REFERENCE TO RELATED APPLICATION
FEDERALLY SPONSORED RESEARCH
 This relates to optional mounted wet wipe dispenser having the means to mount on the wall with two screws or lay on any flat surface. Most dispensers are placed in an inconvenient location or position; this dispenser is not only convenient it is also decorative to match any decor and can be carried along. This dispenser houses pre-package wet wipes with an oval opening for easy extraction or the wipes. The dispenser has three main parts, the back housing, the front housing and the flip lid. The back and front housing as well as the flip lid are attached with two rivets. The flip lid is to keep the wipes from being exposed.
 The optional mounted wet wipe dispenser is an improved wet wipe dispenser which houses pre-package wet wipes. It has an oval opening to extract the wet wipes; the dispenser gives the user the ability to mount on a wall, place on any flat surface, and is portable for travel.
 FIG. 1 is perspective wall mount view with two back housing mounted on wall, with one front housing closed and three flip lids closed
 FIG. 2 is perspective wall mount view with two back housing mounted on a wall one front housing with ten oval openings showing eleven wet wipes, also three flip lids open. Figure two also shows all parts to dispenser and how to assemble.
 FIG. 3 is a perspective view laying flat with two back housings laying flat on a surface not mounted with four slot clips. One front housing open with ten oval openings, also five slot holes, three flip lids open and nine rivet holdings, one front housing. Two back housings and three flip lids together.
 FIG. 4 is a perspective view laying flat with two back housings laying flat on a surface or mounted with one front housing closed with three flip lids closed and nine rived housings one front housing two back housings and three flip lids together. Also figure four shows actual size of dispenser, six inches long, three and three fourths inches wide and two and one eighth thick.
 FIG. 5 is a perspective view of more ways the dispenser can be mounted.
 1.) Front Housing
 2.) Back Housing
 3.) Flip Lid
 4.) Slot Clip
 5.) Slot Hole
 6.) Mounting Hole
 7.) Mounting Screw
 8.) Rivet Hole
 9.) Rivet
 10.) Oval Opening in Front House
 11.) Pre-Package Wet Wipes
 1.) In operating the optional mounted wet wipe dispenser the user load the dispenser with the pre-package wet wipes by pulling up on the front housing which releases the slot clip to open the main housing. Close the front housing to lock in wet wipes and lock slot clip.
 2.) Pull up the flip lid to expose the wet wipes.
 3.) Pull out the wet wipes as desired.
 4.) Once done close flip lid so wet wipes won't be exposed.
Patent applications in class With removable supply magazine
Patent applications in all subclasses With removable supply magazine