Patent application title: PROCESS OF PREPARING A GARMENT INFUSING COLOR ENERGY AND CRYSTAL POWER
Rajiv Rai Sachdev (New Delhi, IN)
IPC8 Class: AD06P134FI
Class name: Bleaching and dyeing; fluid treatment and chemical modification of textiles and fibers process of preserving substrate combined with dyeing or product thereof, e.g., biocidal or fire retardant treatment, etc.
Publication date: 2009-12-17
Patent application number: 20090307852
The present invention relates to a process of preparing a garment,
including: (i) selecting a suitable natural fiber/yarn/fabric, (ii)
infusing color energy by dyeing the natural fiber/yarn/fabric using
natural dyes, (iii) infusing the crystals power in the fabric, (iv)
treating the garment with a natural antimicrobial so as to obtain the
desired fabric with infused color energy and crystal power.
11. A process for preparing an enhanced garment, said process comprising:(i) selecting a material comprising a natural fiber, wherein the material is selected from the group consisting of a fiber, a yarn, a fabric and a garment;(ii) dyeing the material with a natural dye having medicinal properties to provide a dyed material;(iii) infusing the dyed material with color energy in accordance with color therapy principles;(iv) treating the material with a natural antimicrobial; and(v) assembling the enhanced garment comprising the material and healing crystals to provide the enhanced garment having crystal power, wherein the process is conducted in the presence of bioenzymes.
12. The process of claim 11, wherein the material comprises organic cotton, silk, wool, hemp or linen.
13. The process of claim 11, wherein a raw material for preparing the natural dye is obtained from at least one member selected from the group consisting of roots, stem, bark, leaves, rind flowers and fruits of at least one plant having medicinal properties.
14. The process of claim 13, wherein the at least one plant is selected from the group consisting of Acacia catechu, Acacia nilotica, Mallotus philippensis, Petrocarpus santanils, Punica garantum, Quercus infectoria, Rheum emodi, Rubia cardifolia, Rumex maritmus, Terminalia chebula and Indigoferra tinctoria.
15. The process of claim 11, wherein dyeing comprises the sequential steps of:(a) scouring the material with bioenzymes;(b) optionally neutralizing the material if required;(c) dyeing the material with a natural dye extracted from a natural herb; and(d) treating the material with the bioenzymes to bio-polish the material.
16. The process of claim 15, wherein the scouring comprises using catalase, alkaline pectinase or protease.
17. The process of claim 15, wherein the bioenzymes comprise hydrolase.
18. The process of claim 16, wherein the protease comprises at least one of trypsin, chymotrypsin and subtilin.
19. The process of claim 11, wherein the natural antimicrobial is chitosan.
20. The process of claim 11, wherein the crystals are incorporated in hidden pockets provided within the enhanced garment.
FIELD OF INVENTION
This invention relates to a process of preparing garment-infusing color energy and crystal power.
BACKGROUND OF INVENTION
There has been a lot of development in the art of garment making. These days there is more emphasis on the use of synthetic fibers and synthetic dyes. However, fabrics made of natural fibers and dyes still rule the market.
If we talk about the history of dyes, we have the earliest written record of use of dyestuff in China dates 2600 BC. But it was only in the 19th Century, to be precise in the year 1856 while trying to synthesize artificial quinine, 18-year old William Perkin, instead produced a murky residue and stumbled across the world's first aniline dye (synthetic dye) a color that became known as Mauve. Before this discovery all the dyes and paints were colored by roots, leaves, mullok or snails. As a result colors were inconsistent and unpredictably strong often fading or washing out. Perkin found a dye that would always produce a uniform shade and pointed out the way to other synthetic dyes. Ten years after the Perkin's discovery organic chemistry was perceived as been exciting, profitable and of great but on the contrary, the natural dyes were quickly replaced by the new synthetic dyes.
Many natural fibers and dyes are known for their beneficial and therapeutic uses. The garments made of natural fibers are eco-friendly and beneficial for the health. The whole process of manufacturing this range of clothsline is different from the other clothes, which are marketed worldwide as the entire process is different from the conventional methods.
The object of the present invention is to provide a process of preparing garments using natural fiber/yarn/fabric and natural dyes.
Another object of the present invention is to provide a process of preparing garments by infusing color energy and crystal power.
SUMMARY OF THE INVENTION
To achieve the said objective the present invention relates to a process of preparing garment comprising of: (i) selecting a suitable natural fiber/yarn/fabric, (ii) infusing color energy by dying the natural fiber/yarn/fabric using natural dyes, (iii) infusing crystals power in the fabric, (iv) treating the said garment with the natural antimicrobial so as to obtain the desired fabric with infused color energy and crystal power.
The natural fiber or yarn is selected from organic cotton/cotton, silk, wool, hemp and linen.
The color energy is infused by dying the fabric/garment with natural dyes.
The raw material for preparing the natural dyes is obtained from various parts of plants including the roots, stem, bark, leaves, rind flowers and fruits.
The plants for preparing the dyes are selected from Acacia catechu, Acacia nilotica, Mallotus philippensis, Petrocarpus santanils, Punica garantum, Quercus infrctoria, Rheum emodi, Rubia cardifolia, Rumex maritmus. Terminalia chebula, Indigoferra tinctoria.
The invention further relates to a process preparing a garment wherein dying comprises the steps of: a. scouring the natural fiber/yarn/fabric with bioenzymes, b. neutralizing the natural fiber/yarn/fabric if required, c. treating the said neutralized natural fiber/yarn/fabric with the bioenzymes for bio-polishing natural fiber/yarn/fabric, d. dying the said natural fiber/yarn/fabric with the natural dyes extracted from natural herbs,
The bioenzymes used for the scouring is catalase, alkaline pectinase and protease. The protease enzymes include trypsin, chyniotrypsin and subtilin. The bioenzymes used for the bio polishing of the natural fiber/yam/fabric is hydrolase.
The crystal power is infused in the garment by incorporating gemstones and crystals in the hidden pockets in the garment.
The natural antimicrobial used in step (iv) is Chitosan.
This invention relates to the process of preparing garments infusing color energy and crystal power.
The most important feature of this process is that of the uses of natural fibers/yarn/fabrics, natural dyes, color energy, crystal power along with natural bacteria resistant and odour freeing substances.
The natural fibers/yarn/fabrics are 100% natural and are taken from natural resources. Special care is taken during this process. The Cotton used for the purpose is organic cotton and it is specially cultivated in the farm using organic fertilizers and pesticides.
The garments are colored using natural dyes. These dyes are obtained from the natural resources generally from the plants. Various parts of the plants are used in extraction of these dyes. These natural dyes are used since ages for their medicinal and therapeutic properties. These dyes are not only eco-friendly but they also help in improving the body aura.
Patent applications by Rajiv Rai Sachdev, New Delhi IN