Patent application title: Disposable lint catcher for electric or gas clothes dryers
Janice A. Jordan (San Diego, CA, US)
IPC8 Class: AD06F5822FI
Class name: With means to treat gas or vapor separation of substances from treating or exhaust gases or vapors by filter
Publication date: 2008-10-23
Patent application number: 20080256821
This unique invention will eliminate cleaning clothes dryer lint screens
by applying disposable sheets, made of nonflammable material, to the lint
screen of any gas or electric clothes dryer.
Apply to screen when full of lint, peel off, and dispose of without
brushing or having to manually clean the screen of the clothes dryer.
1. A disposable lint catcher that comprising:a. a thin sheet of
material.b. adhesive properties,c. various sizes to fit individual dryer
screens,d. various shapes to fit individual dryer screens, andwhereby,
said disposable lint catcher adheres to said dryer screens of various
sizes and shapes available on the market.
2. Said thin sheet of material in claim 1 flirter comprising:a. micro-pores to allow air flowb. nonflammable propertiesc. a thickness between 0.01 mm to 1 mm
3. Said adhesive around the edges in claim 1 comprising:a. temporary characteristicb. leave little or no residue to surfaces after usage
4. Said various sizes in claim 1 can be between 3 inches to 12 inches in length to 3 inches to 20 inches in width.
5. Said various shapes in claim 1 can rectangular, irregular rectangular, combination between a rectangle and semi-circle, or any other irregular shape of clothes dryer screens on the market.
SUMMARY OF INVENTION
This invention design is called a Disposable Lint Catcher for electric or gas clothes dryers. It is designed to cover any lint screen in any clothes dryer. Size of shape of cover may vary, depending on make or model of the machine.
The disposable lint sheets have adhesive edges to secure lint catcher sheets to the lint screen. When the sheets are full of lint from drying clothes, peel off the disposable sheet. The disposable sheets are made of nonflammable, biodegradable material.
Patent applications in class By filter
Patent applications in all subclasses By filter