See also 265. MEDIA .
- the transmission of pictures, print, etc., by means of radio or telegraphy. — phototelegraphic, adj.
- radiotelephony. — radiophonic, adj.
- the science and technology of radio engineering. — radiotechnologic, radiotechnological, adj. See also 342. RADIATION .
- 1. the transmitting and receiving of messages by radiotelegraph.
- 2. the science and technology of the radiotelegraph. — radiotelegraphic, adj.
- verbal communication at a distance by radio, using telephones. Also called radiophony . — radiotelephonic, adj.
- the science of operating or controlling mechanisms by remote control, especially by radio.