There are many recipes based on foods, including beverages and pastes for topical use, that help soothe some allergic processes.
To prevent asthma
- • Toast spinach seeds over low heat and grind. Eat 2 teaspoons of this powder or drink with lukewarm water, twice a day.
Relief for asthma I
Ingredients. 2 cups tofu, 3 tablespoons malt and 2 tablespoons horseradish juice. Mix all the ingredients and filter. Drink this natural remedy, 3 times a day.
Relief for asthma II
Ingredients. 1 cup of sesame seeds, ½ cup fresh ginger, ½ cup candy sugar (mixture of sugars that give the consistancy of caramel) and ½ cup of honey.
- • Toast sesame seeds, extract juice from ginger and mix well with the sugar, and then add honey. Next, mix sesame seeds with the ginger juice. When it cools down, mix all the ingredients together and store in an airtight container. Eat 1 spoonful for dessert in the morning and at night.
For allergic spots
Ingredients. 2 to 3 tablespoons of mulberry (fruit that comes from a shrub with the scientific name Zizyphus jojoba).
- • Boil in water. Eat lukewarm or drink as a liquid 2 times a day, 1 in the morning and 1 at night, for a period of 4 weeks.
Against allergic dermatitis
Two recipes, one with cucumber the other with cabbage to relieve symptoms of allergic dermatitis.
- • Slice 1 or 2 fresh cucumbers and apply to the affected zone. You can also mash the cucumbers and apply them as a paste.
- • Wash 1 cabbage, mash and apply as a paste to the affected area.
For skin allergies, rashes and insect bites, apple cider vinegar is recommended by naturopathic practitioners for its anti-inflammatory, anti-allergenic and itch relieving properties.
- • Soak a cotton ball and apply on the affected area.
Salad for damaged skin
The following salad, rich in vitamins A and E and poli-unsaturated fatty acids, is recommended as a natural treatment to repair the skin. For eczema, irritated skin, rashes or acne. Its recommended eating it daily.
Ingredients. 1 shredded carrot, spinach leaves, 1 fresh beet grated, orange slices and 2 nuts.
- • Dress with lemon, sea salt and extra virgin olive oil.
COUGH RELIEVING HORSERADISH
For asthma and cough brought on by allergies, this recipe is very efficient:
- • Ingredients. 2 cups of horseradish and an amount to taste of candy sugar (a mixture of sugars that gives the consistency of caramel).
- • Finely chop horseradish, raw or cooked, until you extract the juice. Add sugar and eat.