Re: Change of E-mail address on FAQ

From: D. Kirkpatrick (nat@tiac.net)
Date: Sat Feb 05 2000 - 23:10:30 CST

On 2/05/2000, Vicki Rosenzweig at vr@redbird.org wrote:

> To the rtfm address, or directly to you? The posting
> robot doesn't seem to care what my address is as long
> as the password is there, but I'd as soon get vr@redbird.org
> in the records as maintainer for the rec.arts.sf.fandom
> faq (even though, right now, it points to my old
> address).

I believe that the e-mail address is a part of the verification process at some point as far as making updates to the faq server as well as for posting purposes to rec.answers (in my case) and news.answers)

As such when I change my e-mail addres sin the next month I'll need to know the best way to change it.

DMK