Re: What do I do?

---------

Terry Carroll (carroll@tjc.com)
Thu, 15 May 1997 11:49:37 -0700 (PDT)

On Thu, 15 May 1997, Paola Kathuria wrote:

> I got conflicting advice about my rights - which
> was in itself upsetting (a net journalist told me that anything
> published on the net was "more than in the public domain").

I don't claim to know U.K. copyright law anywhere near the extent to which
I know U.S. copyright law, but as to U.S. law, that net journalist is
"more than full of shit". I strongly suspect that that's the case with
U.K. law as well.

--
Terry Carroll       | "The invention provides means for continuously
Santa Clara, CA     | trapping sparrows and supplying a cat and