Re: faqs.html

---------

Nancy McGough (nancym@halcyon.com)
Sun, 22 Jan 1995 09:25:28 -0800 (PST)

Aargh! I didn't write this very clearly. The Web page I mailed you
all about yesterday is a launch pad to documents that help people to
find an FAQ or to write an FAQ. It is *NOT* a launch pad for general
FAQs. Before you send me an URL, please look at my "Finding and
Writing FAQs" Web page and make sure you are sending me an appropriate
URL. Thanks for any suggestions you have for improving this.

--
( o.o )  Nancy McGough    ( o.o )   http://www.jazzie.com/ii        ( @.@ )