Re: I am busy giving birth...

---------

Jonathan Zamick (JonathanZ@consensus.com)
Thu, 14 Dec 1995 10:30:23 -0800

At 10:03 AM 12/14/95, via the vacation program wrote:
>I will not be reading my mail for a while, since I just gave birth to
>a smaller version of myself. I'll be sure to get back to you after I
>receive your gift in the mail (actually we prefer UPS, they have a
>higher delivery rate). Have a nice day! :)

I'm sorry about these. it isn't the list. The list had Precedence: List
already, and I've changed it to Bulk to see if that would work. Still
bouncing.

Basically its a mailer that isn't recognizing standard SMTP protocol.
Sorry.

Do you want me to remove the folk who are bouncing temporarily?

Jonathan

..Jonathan Zamick Consensus Development Corporation..
..<JonathanZ@consensus.com> 1563 Solano Ave, #355..
.. Berkeley, CA 94707-2116..
.. o510/559-1500 f510/559-1505..
..Mosaic/WWW Home Page: ..