Returned mail: unknown mailer error 1

---------

Mail Delivery Subsystem (MAILER-DAEMON@qualcomm.com)
Sat, 1 Apr 1995 15:32:49 -0800

The original message was received at Sat, 1 Apr 1995 15:32:21 -0800
from qualcomm.com [129.46.50.10]

----- The following addresses had delivery problems -----
|"/usr2/rdippold/bin/deliver -u /usr2/rdippold/.deliver -v rdippold" (unrecoverable error)
(expanded from: <rdippold@stonehenge.qualcomm.com>)

deliver 2.0.10 running on host stonehenge
effective uid = rdippold (827/13200); real uid = rdippold (827/13200)
header=/tmp/dl.a15591, body=/tmp/dl.b15591
copy_msg: sender is "pgreene@optics.rochester.edu"
no system delivery file
Destinations as taken from argument list:
rdippold: Working
rdippold has no delivery file
Destinations after running user delivery files:
rdippold: Working
no post-user delivery file
As rdippold, delivering to system mailbox /usr/spool/mail/rdippold
Waiting to create /usr/spool/mail/rdippold.lock
deliver: can't create lockfile /usr/spool/mail/rdippold.lock: unknown system error 2
deliver: can't find uux!?
Destinations after delivery:
rdippold: Error (Can't write to mailbox)
no error delivery file
deliver: delivery error on host stonehenge.
Delivery to these addresses failed:
rdippold
Reason(s) for failure:
"rdippold": Can't write to mailbox
554 |"/usr2/rdippold/bin/deliver -u /usr2/rdippold/.deliver -v rdippold"... unknown mailer error 1