Pay per view
The popularity of adventure travel and guided expeditions has led to a false sense of security and competence in some participants. Adventure guides sometimes downplay the risks and fitness level required in order to get clients. Participants should more self-reliant and creative in defining adventure.
Publication Name: Women's Sports and Fitness
Subject: Women's issues/gender studies
Virginia Woolf: the voyage in
In recent year, Viginia Woolf has been seen as a victim subject to childhood molestations and later to madness and suicide. However her determination, literary creativity, and her fine body of work overshadow these weaknesses and trials in her personal life.
Publication Name: The New York Times Magazine
The latest all-in-one projectors in the market are tested and details are presented.
Publication Name: Wired
Subject: Sociology and social work
- Abstracts: A poet of their own. PPC Market Matures; Mainly for Replacement Purchase
- Abstracts: Return of the punk panther. Development's hidden danger
- Abstracts: Chilling out on the Outer Banks. Jurassic ankylosaur named for actors
- Abstracts: I sing the Meadowlands. Another man's Walden
- Abstracts: All money, all the time. Let's be frank