The classics, chilled out: when old-fashioned eloquence is replaced with relevance
Excerpts from several classic Western books are presented using modern vernacular such as the cadence of a rapper. They include 'The Red and the Black' in rap style, 'Remembrance of Things Past' in the style of Bob Dole, and 'Ulysses' in the style of a California Valley Girl.
Publication Name: The New York Times Magazine
How to Sharpen a Hook
Keeping fishhooks sharp is important for keeping a fish on the line. Using good sharpening technique will help prevent the fish from slipping off the hook.
Publication Name: Outdoor Life
Subject: Sports and fitness
The frog prince
Publication Name: Philadelphia Magazine
Subject: Regional focus/area studies
- Abstracts: The princess line: she's sci-fi's favorite royal. And her fashion force is with you. House-to-house search
- Abstracts: Politics on and out of line: how men created the gender gap, and other unminced words. Ozone mission
- Abstracts: Wait till next year: in an attic trunk, a family's tragic history is revealed - along with a lesson in healing
- Abstracts: Sweater girl: an old-fashioned pastime provides the perfect counterpoint to the rhythm of modern life. Downhome country magic
- Abstracts: Silent sundays: blind dates, telephone calls and other complication of one man's weekly no-talking day. Legal briefs for women