The atelier movement
Interior designers have branched into the design and manufacture of their own lines of furniture to supplement their practice. These objects are usually exhibited in an atelier and are offered individually or as part of the designer's services.
Publication Name: The New York Times Magazine
Go with the flo
A description of the work of Theodor Schwenk and John Wilkes who developed flowforms is presented. Water is cleaned and aerated by the flowform and such structures are used in Sweden as part of wastewater treatment.
Publication Name: Utne Reader
Subject: General interest
The fall 1983 elections in Zambia returned Kenneth Kuanda by a good percentage. Even though it was a one man election, the ninety-two per cent yes vote was significant. Kuanda's economic policy is reviewed.
Publication Name: Economist
- Abstracts: The heir unapparent. Understanding the Chichester floods
- Abstracts: The monument glut. Trace inverter
- Abstracts: The rediscovered Modernist. The false notes he never played
- Abstracts: The greatest leap. Computer usage patterns in the construction industry: an empirical investigation
- Abstracts: In the groove. Menno de Jong