Photography Becomes a Snap
Cameras are becoming the epitome of automated machines. With advanced technology have come lower prices and smaller size. Cameras range from the low-priced Kodak disc to the 35mm SLR. The medium priced 35mm models with automatic rangefinder focusing and automatic lens shutter exposure are ideal for those wanting good pictures with little involvement. For those wishing to retain control, the SLR, costing from $150 to over $2000 for the Leica, may be best. Even top-of-the-line SLRs are introducing automatic focusing.
Publication Name: Modern Office Procedures
Subject: Computers and office automation industries
A field guide to the sixth extinction
There has been a steady decrease in the species that inhabit the earth, as the human population has expanded. Species that are not expected to survive the 21st century include prairie dogs, mahogany, and truffles.
Publication Name: The New York Times Magazine
This article discusses UNESCO's Conseil International de la Danse plans to include Serge Diaghilev and Wassily de Basil to their frame of reference. Meetings were held in New Orleans in June 2000.
Publication Name: Ballet Review
Subject: Arts, visual and performing
- Abstracts: The Gore guide to the future. Weather watch
- Abstracts: The heat is outside the kitchen. "We can end up winning": an interview with Rep. David McIntosh
- Abstracts: The mother connection. Carry on regardless
- Abstracts: The autumn of the revolution. Treasures of the Imperial Dynasty
- Abstracts: The spinner spun: too much English sends pitchers and linguists to the showers. From Khobar to 'Cole.'(terrorist attacks)